Timeout with Access 2000 linked tables?

From: "Philippe Lang" <philippe(dot)lang(at)attiksystem(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Timeout with Access 2000 linked tables?
Date: 2003-11-21 15:34:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I'm using the latest driver, Release 07.03.0200.

When I open a linked table in Access 2000, and I let the window open for some time, I get an error when I try to close it. The error message says something like (translated from french, sorry) "This action will reinitialize the code currently executing. Do you want to stop the execution?". If I say yes, the error pops up again and again. The only solution for me is to kill Access.

Did anyone already experience that before? Is that some sort of timeout that can be configured?

Thanks

Philippe Lang
Attik System