CVS repository rsync

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CVS repository rsync
Date: 2006-10-19 17:52:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've set up my laptop to sync down the full cvs repository using rsync
(remember - windows = no cvsup). This works well, except every now and
then (not every time, but definitly often enough to bother me) it
resyncs the entire repository, and not just the files that have had
commits to them.

Anybody have a clue as to why this is happening, and what I can do about
it?

//Magnus