Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Status of funds.postgresql.org?
Date: 2006-09-16 10:58:37
Lists: pgsql-www

> > Why do we need a CMS? The only part needing some thought I
> can think
> > of would be a secure voting area.
>
> 1) Secure voting according to the procedure established for the FG;

Since I don't know the procedure, can't comment on if we can do that.

> 2) An easy-to-edit content section (WYSWYG CMS or Wiki),

This we can already do.

> including pages available only to authenticated users.

This we cannot currently do, but it would probably be fairly easy to do
it.

> (In addition to minutes and internal docments (which could be
> handled through PGfoundry), we need a CMS so that the team
> can put together things like fundraising campaigns and the like.)

Right. So the "intranet" part of things. Wasn't aware of that
requirement. Sorta like the developers wiki, but for fundraising group.
Got it.

//Magnus