Re: broken action in http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Ben Calvert" <ben(at)stonehenge-net(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: broken action in http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug
Date: 2005-01-26 08:00:45
Lists: pgsql-www

> the action of the main form is
>
> '<form
> action="http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/system/handleform.php"
> method="post" id="support_submitbug" onsubmit="return
> validate_support_submitbug(this);">'
>
> wwwmaster.postgresql.org doesn't seem to be a valid servername :)

It is definitly a valid servername. But the network connection to taht
server was cut (literally. When digging.). This has left all the dynamic
parts of the site broken. We do not yet have an ETA on the fixing of it.
For bug reports, please post manually to the mailinglist - see the
community section of the website for more information.

//Magnus