Urgent - access to svr4 or borg

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Urgent - access to svr4 or borg
Date: 2005-01-25 10:09:18
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

wwwmaster is down - Daves whole network is off the 'net (I spoke to him
on IM). I have updated the download links on eastside not to use
wwwmaster, but I don't have access to borg or svr4. Is there someone
awake now that has? If so, please pull download.html, download.html.en,
download/index.html, download/index.html.en, download/mirrors-ftp.html
and download/mirrors-ftp.html.en from eastside to that box.

//Magnus