RE: ODBC info & help!

From: "Clark, Joel" <jclark(at)lendingtree(dot)com>
To: "'stuart hodgkinson'" <stuart(at)toasted-alien(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: ODBC info & help!
Date: 2000-10-25 19:40:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

See SQLInstallDriverEx(), SQLInstallDriverManager() and (possibly)
SQLInstallTranslatorEx() in MSDN. I have never tried to manually install
an ODBC driver, but I would be interested in seeing it work from sources.
So let me know if you need a partner-in-crime...

Also, I am in the "just past thinking about it" stage of building an OLEDB
Provider for PG since most of the newer Win32 (and all of the ASP/COM)
database frontends use ADO, so seeing the ODBC driver in action would be a
help to me there as well.

Yes, yes...I know that there is an OLEDB provider for ODBC, but this just
seems like fun. *worried look*

jc