Hosting mailinglist for Stockholm Postgres User Group?

From: Claes Jakobsson <claes(at)surfar(dot)nu>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2011-12-18 15:49:34
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

I tricked Magnus Hagander into starting a Postgres User Group here in Stockholm, Sweden with me. However we don't have any mailing list in place yet and as I see other user groups have theirs hosted on postgres.org so I was hoping you could host ours too. Magnus told me to mail this address.

we call it pg-sthlm but as it seems that most have <city>-?pug as name would sthlm-pug be preferred?

Best regards,
Claes Jakobsson