Re: More Autovacuum Questions

From: "Gourish Singbal" <gourish(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: More Autovacuum Questions
Date: 2006-05-16 18:09:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

U can install pgstattuple module which is available in the contrib directory
and run it on production as

psql> \x
psql> select * from pgstattuple('public'.'tablename');

it displays the table_len, tuple_count, tuple_len, tuple_percent,
dead_tuple_count, dead_tuple_len,dead_tuple_percent,free_space,free_percent
for the table .

--
Best,
Gourish Singbal