Re: resultset.first() untrappable error

From: kevin(at)mtel(dot)co(dot)uk (kevin)
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: resultset.first() untrappable error
Date: 2003-08-22 13:10:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

having gritted my teeth and removed all of my clever error trapping
and replaced it with crash dump and burn output, i get to the
following error message

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.postgresql.jdbc1.Jdbc1ResultSet.first()

ok, call me a plank for not trying that earlier, but have postgres
jbdc developers downgraded the support? this was working until i
upgraded to 7.3.2

does the jdbc1ResultSet reference imply the class is implemented in
several jars that implement different levels of JDBC compliance?

kev.