Re: in failed sql transaction

From: "Gurjeet Singh" <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: in failed sql transaction
Date: 2006-09-26 10:12:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks a lot for the pointer.... This is exactly what I have been looking
for.

<from_docs>
The on_error_rollback-on mode works by issuing an implicit SAVEPOINT for
you, just before each command that is in a transaction block, and rolls back
to the savepoint on error.
</from_docs>

--
gurjeet(at)EnterpriseDB(dot)com
singh(dot)gurjeet(at){ gmail | hotmail | yahoo }.com