Re: compiling source code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: "Gurjeet Singh" <singh(dot)gurjeet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "sibel karaasma" <karaasma83(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Subject: Re: compiling source code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: 2006-05-25 05:46:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Also, I would recommend uninstalling cygwin before you install
mingw, because if the mingw doesn't behave properly (gcc won't compile
files etc...), you could be sure that there definitely is a conflict
between the cygwin and mingw.

If you don't wish to uninstall cygwin, at least rename the folder
to someting else (cygwin.before.mingw) so that you don't accidentally
use cygwin's binaries.

Regards,
Gurjeet.