whatvshould be the next step

From: Twendilonge Valery VLT <valerytwendy(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, info(at)dsmagic(dot)com
Subject: whatvshould be the next step
Date: 2009-10-09 07:42:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

hello sir just asking about the usage of butterfly
i instaled the butter fly admin in my computer but
i can't open the any setup fist the ask me the username and i don't know
how to get it
secondly the postgrsql is taking me in ms dos cmd but i don't know how to manage

i wanted to installed your software in my computer in order to control my client timing
what is the next step

This message is from
valery Twendilonge
information technology