How can I to solute this problem?

From: "Christopher Browne" <cbbrowne(at)libertyrms(dot)info>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How can I to solute this problem?
Date: 2003-07-29 12:11:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

"LEON" <ldai(at)accunettech(dot)com> wrote:
>My jsp doesn't implement connection pool.It directly connects postgresql
by >jdbc.

>After I run the Ui some times, the UI(jsp) would report "ieSorry,too many
>clientslg" .The exception is SQLException.

>I must restart tomcat or postgresql I can continue to running my UI.

>May this problem be soluted?

Restarting servers seems a pretty awful approach.

You could put off the problem a little by increasing the number of
connections PostgreSQL will permit, but that only puts off the problem.

The RIGHT solution is to use a Java class implementing a connection pool
manager.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "ofni.smrytrebil@" "enworbbc"))
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.info/>