"PostgreSQL Replication" - a new book is out

From: Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Subject: "PostgreSQL Replication" - a new book is out
Date: 2013-09-02 10:28:28
Lists: pgsql-announce

"PostgreSQL Replication" - a new book is out:

We are proud to announce our latest book called "PostgreSQL Replication".
It deals with all replication related concepts such as streaming replication,
synchronous replication, as well as with a variety of other topics.

Table of contents:

Preface
Chapter 1: Understanding Replication Concepts
Chapter 2: Understanding the PostgreSQL Transaction Log
Chapter 3: Understanding Point-In-Time-Recovery
Chapter 4: Setting up Asynchronous Replication
Chapter 5: Setting up Synchronous Replication
Chapter 6: Monitoring Your Setup
Chapter 7: Understanding Linux High Availability
Chapter 8: Working with pgbouncer
Chapter 9: Working with pgpool
Chapter 10: Configuring Slony
Chapter 11: Using Skytools
Chapter 12: Working with Postgres-XC
Chapter 13: Scaling with PL/Proxy

We hope that our work is beneficial to many people using PostgreSQL out there.

More information can be found here: http://www.cybertec.at/media/buecher/

Hans-Jürgen Schönig & Zoltan Böszörmenyi

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26