Re : Column names in view

From: Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie, Pgadmin-Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re : Column names in view
Date: 2007-11-24 14:15:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

The only time when I have seen this (including for views), is when a data window has been opened then the data linked object (table or view) has been re-created(i.e. drop + create) then when doing a refresh on the data window, I don't see the colum names any more (even if they are identical), data is displayed OK though ... I always thought of this as a "feature" ! ;-)

Have a good weekend,
L(at)u
The Computing Froggy