Reading source test of a function

From: "Didier Gasser-Morlay" <didiergm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reading source test of a function
Date: 2007-12-19 10:29:08
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello,

I am porting a client application from SQL-Server to PostgreSQL and so
far .. so good. For the record, I am very pleased with the power of
PostgreSQL.

One of the features of this application is the ability to generate
triggers on the fly, sometimes multiple triggers on the same table. so
I have two questions:

1- Is it possible to have several trigger functions called during an
update of one table.

2- Where can I find a function source text in order to display it and
later resubmit it after modifications ?

I have looked in pg_catalog but it is not obvious for a postgreSQL
newbie. Please note that the functions will be written in either SQL
or pgplsql.

thanks in advance

Didier

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: A. KretschmerDate: 2007-12-19 10:46:24