Reading source test of a function

From: "Didier Gasser-Morlay" <didiergm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reading source test of a function
Date: 2007-12-19 10:29:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am porting a client application from SQL-Server to PostgreSQL and so
far .. so good. For the record, I am very pleased with the power of

One of the features of this application is the ability to generate
triggers on the fly, sometimes multiple triggers on the same table. so
I have two questions:

1- Is it possible to have several trigger functions called during an
update of one table.

2- Where can I find a function source text in order to display it and
later resubmit it after modifications ?

I have looked in pg_catalog but it is not obvious for a postgreSQL
newbie. Please note that the functions will be written in either SQL
or pgplsql.

thanks in advance

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: A. KretschmerDate: 2007-12-19 10:46:24