CommitFest 2009-07: Remaining Patches Moved To CommitFest 2009-09

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2009-07: Remaining Patches Moved To CommitFest 2009-09
Date: 2009-08-17 14:29:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Per Peter's request to wrap this up, I have moved the last three
patches to the next CommitFest. They are:

Filtering dictionary support and unaccent dictionary
plpythonu datatype conversion improvements
query cancel issues in dblink

All of these seem like they are pretty far along, so hopefully we
won't have to wait until September to see them committed, but this
allows us to mark the current CommitFest as closed, which I have done.

...Robert