timestamp problem

From: mailtolouis2020-postgres(at)yahoo(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: timestamp problem
Date: 2008-04-02 17:38:45
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I got 2 database, one for product use and another for developer use. Both are same. In these database, I got a procedure which has a TIMSTAMP datatype as IN parameter.

My problem is, when my Java application use the developer database and call this procedure, it is working fine, but when I switch to product database, it show error that this procedure not exit, it is looking for a procedure with TIMSTAMPTZ, why ? Is there somewhere in postgres can set not look for TIMESTAMPTZ, but TIMESTAMP?

Regards
Louis