Re: pgindent run coming

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgindent run coming
Date: 2009-06-10 03:33:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I saw a few odd things. Most importantly, it seems 'stat' was
> introduced as a typedef on _both_ lists, yielding weird changes like:

The standard headers do define "struct stat". I wonder whether the
objdump kluge we are using is unable to distinguish typedef names
from struct tags.

> I will have to research this further tomorrow.

We don't have a lot of time for research. Maybe the best thing is to
just manually remove stat from the typedef list (along with anything
else that clearly shouldn't be there)?