hosting recommendations?

From: Eric Theise <erictheise(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: hosting recommendations?
Date: 2009-09-08 21:15:03
Lists: sfpug
Hi everyone,

I'm working with a non-profit that hosts their site and email with an
ISP that's probably charging them too much for what they're getting,
which includes old software, fees per database, and no PostgreSQL.
The non-profit is willing to shift their operations elsewhere, so I'm
writing to see if anyone has praise for/positive experience with any
of the ISPs listed at

    http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_hosting_northamerica

They have a modest site, maybe a dozen email addresses, a blog, and
we're rolling out a few web-facing databases that will interact with
php or python.

Feel free to post to the list, to me alone, or to tell me in person
tonight at the meeting in Berkeley.

Thanks in advance, Eric

sfpug by date

Next:From: Webb SpragueDate: 2009-09-08 21:27:44