Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake

From: "Michael Scheepers" <michael(dot)scheepers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgqdmin3 1.6.3 on Ubuntu Dapper Drake
Date: 2007-07-02 17:56:17
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Raphael, Dave

On 7/1/07, Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr> wrote:

> Hi Dave, Michael,
>
> Dave Page wrote:

Yes, currently only version 1.2.2 of pgadmin3 is available for dapper via
apt. I have attempted an upgrade to version 1.6.3 via the feisty
repositories, however not all dependencies can be met. Any improvement that
can be provided for Dapper on version 1.2.2 of pgadmin3 will be much
appreciated!

Many thanks!

--
Michael Scheepers
Suite 48

Tel: +27 (0)21 713 3817
Cell: +27 (0)82 322 7008
Fax: +27 (0)86 617 8335
Mailto:michael(dot)scheepers(at)gmail(dot)com