Re: role of join password in unsubscribing

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
To: "Philippe Salama" <karebac(at)verizon(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2006-12-10 12:12:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Dec 10, 2006, at 19:45 , Philippe Salama wrote:
> BUT HERE IS MY QUESTION AND CONCERN. Suppose someone were to lose
> these passwords, then what would they do to unsubscribe?
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

Enter your email address, select unsubscribe and the list you're
unsubscribing from, and you should receive an email requesting
confirmation to unsubscribe.

Or, check the headers of any email from the list, which includes
instructions on how to unsubscribe by email. For example, the headers
of the email you sent to the list includes:

novice>

I'm sure there are other ways, but here are two.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net