Re: BI tools and postgresql

From: Mark Phillips <mark(dot)phillips(at)mophilly(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BI tools and postgresql
Date: 2012-07-28 16:39:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks to all who have posted. Your comments are very helpful.

On Jul 26, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Vincent Veyron wrote:

> I had assumed the OP _was_
> using Postgres already, and that this was being challenged by the new
> manager.

Yes, that is accurate. The new manager is not familiar with OSS and PostgreSQL, having come from a large corporate environment into a smaller more lean organization.

Thus my request here. I would like to offer the new manager an opportunity to extend the range of options.

- Mark