pgsql - query

From: "srikanth nagaraju" <srikanth(dot)nagaraju(at)wipro(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgsql - query
Date: 2003-08-07 10:58:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I have my java application which accesses the PG DB.

I have created the PG database (named "catt" owned by "toolsdm").

When, I am trying to create tables (on the "catt" DB) from my Java
application, I am getting the following message on the postmaster
window:
NOTICE: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block
The tables are not created. Also, I don't get a SQL exception in my Java
application.

I logged into the database (to "catt" as "toolsdm" user) and was able to
create tables through command line.

Please advice.

Thanks,
------------------
Srikanth N
ESN: 6-872-8711
Ph: +91-80-5538301 Extn: 2644
More Details:
Postgres which comes inbuilt with RedHat Linux 7.3
JDBC driver: pg73jdbc3.jar pre-compiled version (tried with
pg72jdbc2.jar also)
I just included the pg73jdbc3.jar file in my java application classpath.
I have given the database URLs properly.
pg_hba.conf: host all 164.164.24.227 255.255.255.255
trust
postmaster.opts: /usr/bin/postmaster '-i' '-p' '5432' '-D'
'/var/lib/pgsql/data'

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.