Thanks! Re: How to run 2+ versions of PostgreSQL concurrently

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: 'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org' <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Thanks! Re: How to run 2+ versions of PostgreSQL concurrently
Date: 2003-12-24 13:52:01
Lists: pgsql-novice

Tom

Much-delayed thanks for pointing me to directions on how to handle
multiple installations.

Tom Lane posted:
> Joe Conway just posted some cleaned-up scripts for working with
> multiple
> installations on-the-fly:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2003-11/msg00318.php
> This might be overkill for your needs, but I can attest that it covers
> all the essential bases.

I just got my new machine and found these hints very useful in
installing PostgreSQL. Only have one now, but the foundations are laid
for more.

Thanks again!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com