Front and Back End

From: "Hunter, Ray" <rhunter(at)enterasys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Front and Back End
Date: 2002-02-14 21:02:26
Lists: pgsql-php pgsql-sql

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions and comments on setting up an
intranet site with a Postgres backend database. I have 4 high end servers
that I will be using in this configuration. 2 will be web server
(production), 1 database server, and 1 backup server. I am curious how
individuals might go about setting this up for load balancing on the web
servers and optimizing the backend database.

If you have any comment, suggestions, warnings, etc.; I would be more than
thankful to hear them.

Thanks,

Ray Hunter
Firmware Engineer

ENTERASYS NETWORKS

Phone: 801 887-9888
Fax: 801 972-5789
Email: rhunter(at)enterasys(dot)com <mailto:rhunter(at)enterasys(dot)com>
www: www.enterasys.com <http://www.enterasys.com>