Importing dump

From: "Jonathan Villa" <jvilla(at)innovativesource(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Importing dump
Date: 2005-07-25 16:15:48
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm trying my chances here with PostgreSQL, I've used MySQL mostly...

I did a pg_dumpall and now want to import the file...

Where MySQL I can do mysql -u admin -p < dump.sql how I would I mimick this with
PostreSQL?

The dump comes from 7.1 and I'm trying to import into 7.4

Also, how can I dump a specific database?
Example, with MySQL I can do mysqldump -u admin -p --database gforge > dump.sql

-Jonathan