Help Me

From: Rovian Vieceli <rovianvieceli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: " pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help Me
Date: 2016-08-17 00:49:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello .. Good evening. It's all right.

Please, you could you help me, I'm trying to install an environment for study, using Postgres as a database, but I'm using Windows 10 64bit, and I am unable to use the encoding LATIN1. Could please let me know how I could make them tried some processes, but it still fails in against starting the environment linux know how to configure and how to make it properly functional for me, however in Windows'm not succeeding, please could help me. In the VM I have installed Linux and Ubuntu centOS this correctly functional, with the following configuration: encoding LATIN1, Collate pt_BR.iso88591, Ctype pt_BR.iso88591. But in Windows are thus not: UTF8 encoding, Collate Portuguese_Brazil.1252, Ctype Portuguese_Brazil.1252. What I can not restore the Dumps databases.

Thank you.

Rovian Vieceli
e-mail: rovianvieceli(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype: mtc_leon(at)hotmail(dot)com
LinkedIn: https://br.linkedin.com/in/rovian-vieceli-0b0069101

  • Re: Help Me at 2016-08-17 08:42:50 from Francisco Olarte