Re: Binary I/O for isn extension

From: Andreas Karlsson <andreas(at)proxel(dot)se>
To: Shay Rojansky <roji(at)roji(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Binary I/O for isn extension
Date: 2016-05-31 10:47:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

Thanks for the patch, you can add it to our commitfest app so it gets
reviewed in the next commitfest.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/

A suggestion to make it easier for your patch to be accepted:

When adding new functions to an extension you need to bump the version
of the extension by renaming the file, updating the .control file,
creating an upgrade script, and updating the Makefile to include the new
files.

Andreas