Pg module and several result objects

From: "Timur V(dot) Irmatov" <itvthor(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg module and several result objects
Date: 2002-10-11 12:10:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, People!

I'm using Pg module to access PostgreSQL from my perl scripts. I have
a question which is not clarified by reading man page..

Suppose I have one query:
my $res = $conn->exec(...);
and then I perfrom seconf one:
my $res2 = $conn->exec(...);

Thus, I use two different result objects and perform fetchrow on them
in turn. I think it is OK, and I have checked that on practice. But
to be sure, I'd like to hear it from people who know the truth ;-)

Sincerely Yours,
Timur
mailto:itvthor(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org