CoC [Final v2]

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Psql_General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CoC [Final v2]
Date: 2016-01-23 02:47:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have been in Pasadena the last few days and wasn't able to respond. I
believe we are very close to finishing this up. Based on the comments I
have seen in the previous CoC [Final] thread, I have come up with the
following:

== PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct (CoC) ==

This document provides community guidelines for a safe, respectful,
productive, and collaborative place for any person who is willing to
contribute to the PostgreSQL community. It applies to all "collaborative
space", which is defined as community communications channels (such as
mailing lists, IRC, submitted patches, commit comments, etc.).

* Participants will be tolerant of opposing views.

* Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free
of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.

* When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants
should always assume good intentions.

* Behaviour which can be reasonably considered harassment will not be
tolerated.

--
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/
+1-503-667-4564