Re: WIP: CoC V6

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Neil <neil(at)fairwindsoft(dot)com>, "Psql_General (E-mail)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: WIP: CoC V6
Date: 2016-01-14 21:48:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I posted this earlier but ended up breaking my own silly rev scheme. So,
I am going back to my silly rev scheme. Rev 6 it is:

tl;dr;

* added being tolerant of opposing views
* Removed excess wording from Grittner's version
* Removed non-.org controlled spaces in first paragraph

== PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct (CoC) ==

This document is intended to provide community guidelines for
creating and enforcing a safe, respectful, productive, and
collaborative place for any person who is willing to contribute in
a safe, respectful, productive and collaborative way. It applies
to all "collaborative space", which is defined as community
communications channels (such as mailing lists, IRC, submitted
patches, commit comments, etc.).

* We are tolerant of people’s right to have opposing views.

* Participants must ensure that their language and actions are free
of personal attacks and disparaging personal remarks.

* When interpreting the words and actions of others, participants
should always assume good intentions.

* Participants must avoid sustained disruption of the collaborative
space, or any pattern of behavior which could reasonably be
considered harassment.

--
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/
+1-503-667-4564