Re: column level privilages error

From: "bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl" <bdmytrak(at)eranet(dot)pl>
To: guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: column level privilages error
Date: 2012-01-30 12:13:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

PostgreSQL provides Error code 01007 ( privilege_not_granted ) and 01006 ( privilege_not_revoked ), is it possible to handle these exceptions?
I am not sure if codes are used at present (according to documentation: " Some are not actually used at present, but are defined by the SQL standard ." source: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/errcodes-appendix.html).
Or simply remove this tab (like on table level) if user is not allowed to change privilages...
Regards,
Bartek