Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: obartunov(at)gmail(dot)com, Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, Jim Nasby <Jim(dot)Nasby(at)bluetreble(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, YUriy Zhuravlev <u(dot)zhuravlev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Request for dogfood volunteers (was No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!)
Date: 2015-10-02 16:40:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 10/02/2015 09:34 AM, Dave Page wrote:

>> Thoughts? Volunteers?
>
> I swore to myself that I'd stay out of this bikeshed, but... we already have a Redmine instance.

I know but I didn't want to dogfood in an installation that was
production. I am not going to put up vanilla redmine, I actually planned
on configuring in a way that could be used by -hackers which could
(possibly?) cause issues with the install .Org has.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/ 503-667-4564