error message diff with Perl 5.22.0

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: error message diff with Perl 5.22.0
Date: 2015-06-07 01:03:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

With the recently released Perl 5.22.0, the tests fail thus:

-ERROR: Global symbol "$global" requires explicit package name at line 3.
-Global symbol "$other_global" requires explicit package name at line 4.
+ERROR: Global symbol "$global" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $global"?) at line 3.
+Global symbol "$other_global" requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare "my $other_global"?) at line 4.
CONTEXT: compilation of PL/Perl function "uses_global"

With PL/Python, this happens for just about every other release, and we usually add another expected file. I don't see anything like that for PL/Perl yet. Should we add a new expected file, or is there a different preferred solution?