Timezone mismatch

From: "Leonardo M(dot) Ramé" <l(dot)rame(at)griensu(dot)com>
To: PostgreSql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Timezone mismatch
Date: 2015-03-20 15:29:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I had to change the O.S. timezone and aparently PostgreSql continues
using the old timezone, how can I force update it's time zone?.

Using PostgreSql 8.4 on Ubuntu Server 12.04.

To update the OS timezone I used sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

Regards,

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com