Trouble Installing pgadmin3 1.20 on Debian Wheezy

From: Bill Iglesias <bill(at)mercysoftware(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trouble Installing pgadmin3 1.20 on Debian Wheezy
Date: 2015-01-08 15:25:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am running Debian 7 (wheezy) and using the PostgreSQL repository of
"http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ wheezy-pgdg main". Recently,
pgadmin3 was automatically removed by my package manager. Now, when I
try to install pgadmin3 I get unresolved dependencies for libwxbase3.0-0
and libwxgtk3.0-0. Any help getting it reinstalled, either the previous
version or the new one, would be appreciated.