Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Let's remove psqlodbc option for geqo
Date: 2014-10-29 17:55:12
Lists: pgsql-odbc

In the spirit of a spring cleanup, I think we should remove the psqlodbc
configuration option for disabling geqo. I'm sure that's sometimes
useful, but so are dozens of other backend GUGs. We have a generic
"connection settings" field in the configuration that you can use if you
really need to disable qego.

Any objections?

- Heikki