New attendee, Oct SEAPUG

From: Matt Hall <seapug(at)tsda(dot)net>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New attendee, Oct SEAPUG
Date: 2014-10-02 18:14:07
Lists: seapug

Hi SEAPUG,

I live in the Seattle area and met a few of you at the PDXPUG last
month. I want to attend the next SEAPUG meeting and want to make sure I
go to the correct place/time.

Tuesday (10/7) @ 7PM
1100 Eastlake Ave E.

I have never been to the SCHARP, so some short tips on where to enter
the building and how to find the conference room would be useful.

Thanks! And I'm looking forward to the meet up.

Matt