xslt_process deprecated?

From: Mark <marks(at)alienmuppet(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: xslt_process deprecated?
Date: 2014-09-03 10:23:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I'd like to use the xslt_process function but it is in part of the
documentation that is deprecated. I don't want to use something that is
going to disappear and if there is a better alternative I'd like to use
it, however I cannot find an equivalent in the documentation. I could
well be looking in the wrong place, apologies if I've just been too
blind to see it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Mark.