pgCodeKeeper 5.2.0 released

From: Левша Александр <levsha_aa(at)taximaxim(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgCodeKeeper 5.2.0 released
Date: 2018-11-15 12:44:28
Lists: pgsql-announce

Product overview:
pgCodeKeeper is an open-source database schema manager for PostgreSQL.
It stores DB schema as a directory structure on disk - a project,
convenient for development and version control.
It supports comparisons between projects and DBs, migrating changes both
ways.
Generated scripts are dependency-aware, requiring, in most cases, no
additional work when migrating new DDL to a database.
pgCodeKeeper is available as an Eclipse plug-in or as a command-line
application, useful in autonomous environments, e.g. Continuous
Integration setups. Windows, Linux and MacOS platforms are supported.

In this release:
For 5.2 we've finalized our support of PostgreSQL 11, improved our
"shared library" mechanism for schema projects, and made a number of bug
fixes and minor improvements.

You can check us out at: https://pgcodekeeper.org
Our source code is available on GitHub:
https://github.com/pgcodekeeper/pgcodekeeper
Feel free to message us at codekeeper(at)chelny(dot)taximaxim(dot)ru
Or join our Telegram chat (Russian and English languages):
https://t.me/pgcodekeeper

Alexander Levsha
pgCodeKeeper lead developer