Can't create 8.4 database when specifying collation and character type in 1.10 beta

From: "Obe, Regina" <robe(dot)dnd(at)cityofboston(dot)gov>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't create 8.4 database when specifying collation and character type in 1.10 beta
Date: 2009-04-16 18:33:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm using 1.10.0 beta 2 -- the one that comes with EnterpriseDB 8.4 beta1.

When I try to create a new database and specify the collations and character type I get error something to the effect syntax error in collate.

Looking at the SQL its generating

CREATE DATABASE testpg84
WITH ENCODING='UTF8'
TEMPLATE=template0