pg_restore index/trigger restoration issue

From: "David Levy" <dvid(dot)levy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore index/trigger restoration issue
Date: 2006-04-27 10:59:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am having troubles using pg_restore : none of my indexes are restored !
It did not see any relevant message in the pg_restore output to explain this
behaviour.

So I am trying to restore a pg_dump (version8.1) sql dump file from a remote
8.0.3 DB into a local 8.1 DB using pg_restore (version 8.1).
Is there something incompatible ?
The dump file seems to be correct regarding index creation statements... I
really don't understand what is happening.

As the title mentions, I have the same issue with triggers : none of my
triggers are restored neither ! Is there any option in pg_dump or pg_restore
to handle this ?

Regards

Thanks in advance
David LEVY