Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Local User Group List - Need Help!
Date: 2013-05-14 08:41:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Le 08/05/2013 23:11, Jonathan S. Katz a écrit :
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Good news - we now have a list of the available local user groups off of
> the "Community" page on the
> website: http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

Thanks for this !

Please note that the PostgreSQLFr association is the "french speaking"
user group. Albeit most of the PostgreSQLFr members live in France, we
have contacts in Belgium, Switzerland and we're looking forward
opportunities in Quebec and North/West Africa.

Would it be possible to replace "France" by "France and French speaking
countries" ?

Please also note that we have a twitter account here :
https://twitter.com/PostgreSQLFR

--
damien