Re:

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: Roberto Lemos <robertolemos(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2013-04-06 00:23:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 4/5/2013 4:07 PM, Roberto Lemos wrote:
> Good evening, I need to install Postgre but when I install the
> siguente message appears: The password specified was incorrect. Please
> enter the correct password for the postgres windows user account.
> I do not know what to do: Password never installed and this message
> appears.
>
> Thanks

A) this is not a bug, and should be on a discussion list or forum.

B) you probably had a prior version installed at some point. Go into
the Windows "Computer Management" tool, Local Users and Groups, Users,
find the postgres account, and manually set a password there. then
tell the postgres installer what you set it to.

--
john r pierce 37N 122W