Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page

From: "Derek Rodner" <derek(dot)rodner(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Request to add EnterpriseDB Postgres to Download page
Date: 2007-08-28 16:07:42
Lists: pgsql-www

Sorry, that is not what I meant. What I meant was that the only piece
that source code is NOT available for is the actual installer because
even we don't have the source code. The other components have source
code available for them on the website and on the individual projects
pages on their respective sites.

Derek M. Rodner
Director, Product Strategy
EnterpriseDB Corporation