Cluster Summit Agenda started

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgresCluster ML <pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Cluster Summit Agenda started
Date: 2013-02-13 00:44:58
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

I've started an agenda for the cluster-hackers meeting here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2013CanadaClusterSummit

I've based it on last year's schedule, but of course we can change
things around a bit if people have ideas for a different way to organize
it. Certainly the period from 10:30 to 2:30 is wide open for ideas.
The only thing set in stone is the overall time period, 9am to 2:30pm.

* If you plan to attend the Summit, please put your name down under
RSVPs.

* If you plan to present on one or more clustering/replication projects,
please put your project down in the Status Reports section (9:30am).

* If you plan to discuss a core API/feature project, please put it down
one of the other sections.

Thanks, and see you in Ottawa!

--
Josh Berkus