9.2 pg_upgrade regression tests on WIndows

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 9.2 pg_upgrade regression tests on WIndows
Date: 2012-09-03 16:44:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The attached very small patch allows pg_upgrade's "make check" to
succeed on REL9_2_STABLE on my Mingw system.

However, I consider the issue I mentioned earlier regarding use of
forward slashes in the argument to rmdir to be a significant blocker, so
I'm going to go and fix that and then pull this all together.

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_upgrade_test_92.patch text/x-patch 1.0 KB