Re: Addition to pgsql-odbc FAQ

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <phamlen(at)teachforamerica(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Addition to pgsql-odbc FAQ
Date: 2003-05-26 07:58:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

It's rumoured that Peter S. Hamlen once said:
> I just got Business Objects working with Postgresql ODBC and there are
> a few things that you need to do to get it to work. I would like to
> submit the following FAQ item under "Other Apps" (a new category)

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your contribution. I have added it under the HOWTO section
rather than the FAQ section as it is not a particularly frequently asked
question, but of course will still be useful to those wanting to use
Business Objects. You can find it at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/genpage.php?howto-bo
Please let me know if there are any corrections to make.

Regards, Dave.