"non-free" YUM repository for RHEL/CentOS 7 and 8

From: Devrim Gündüz <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: "non-free" YUM repository for RHEL/CentOS 7 and 8
Date: 2019-11-18 12:34:26
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi,

I started a new YUM repository, in which we will include OSS packages, and
linked to non-OSS software like oracle_fdw, perl-DBD-Oracle. These two packages
are the only packages for now, and we'll add more later on (if we can).

I am building these packages on separate VMs, to make sure that there are no
non-OSS software installed in the VMs that I build packages for "free"
repository.

Only RHEL/CentOS/Oracle Linux 7 and 8 are supported. There are no plans for
RHEL 6, because it is really really old.

Please visit this link to install the repo RPM:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pgredhatnonfree

To submit issues/requests, please use the community issue tracker:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/

If you prefer email, please email to pgsql-pkg-yum @ PostgreSQL. org

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer